This role will be required Monday- Friday 9am-5pm in their Chipping Norton office, each of your days will be varied with some of your initial responsibilities including.
- Administrative duties including organising documents and preparing materials, setting up meetings & complete dairy management for the CEO.
- Daily morning briefings with the CEO focussing on what projects need to be completed for the day
- Preparing presentations for internal and external meetings
- Monitoring email traffic, email management and arranging the CEO’s workday
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Sound experience with diary management
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Paying $45ph + superannuation
- Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm | 1hr break (will consider a 9am start)
- Temp to Perm opportunity!
- Working collaboratively with a team of 85 employees
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.