Our client is well known in the Sydney Residential Project space and is renowned as one of the leading locally owned Development groups. With over 5000 apartments in their pipeline, they need a temporary Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join their upbeat, fun & super successful team!
Based in awesome offices right next to a main train station you can be assured that you are joining a brilliant culture where morale is high and opportunities to progress is at the forefront. You will be working as a pivotal member of team, and you can be assured that no two days will ever be the same.
The role reports directly to the Chairman-Director who works to a fast and dynamic pace.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of all Head office; including but not limited to IT, Security, Equipment, Stationary, Onboarding/Offboarding, Groceries, Office supplies, Building Facilities, etc.;
- Maintain the upkeep/appearance of the office;
- Management of 3 staff under your direction (receptionist, senior office admin & chauffeur);
- Maintaining office records;
- Expense reconciliation and admin support to the Accounts department;
- Assist with archiving of documents including tracking and maintaining record register;
- Relieve Reception when required; including meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner and answering switchboard, redirect calls and taking phone messages;
- Organizes functions and events;
- Place catering orders or restaurant booking for functions/meetings and follow up on delivery; and Ad-hoc duties.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and providing executive support to the Chairman-Director;
- Management of the Chairman’s schedule, calendar, and appointments;
- Management of incoming calls, emails and correspondence;
- Organising, drafting and maintaining correspondence, presentations and records;
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors for the Chairman;
- Effective monitoring and actioning of email requests, responding to enquiries;
- Proactively following up on pending matters;
- Report and documentation preparation – typing, collating, editing, binding;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality when dealing with requests from the Chairman;
- Liaising with joint venture partners and stakeholders at all levels;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Organising corporate and private lunches and dinners for the Chairman;
- Record keeping of all insurance registrations, contractors’ licences for the Chairman;
- Fully assisting of the Chairman on company and personal matters; and
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager or similar;
- Construction background or knowledge desirable but not essential;
- Outstanding communication and the ability to establish rapport;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be proactive and to use your initiative;
- Dedication and passion for organisation and administration;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite;
- The ability to juggle a number of tasks and prioritise where appropriate;
- Immaculate presentation as you are client-facing and will be representing the company and the Chairman-Director;
- Strong IT skills; problem solving and management of IT systems; and
- An active team player.
The successful candidate will be:
- Punctual, professional, and well presented
- Positive and vibrant attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solution based, fast thinker
- Team player but able to work autonomously
- Ability to multitask multiple jobs and adhere to deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
Benefits & Culture:
- Starting off on a Fixed Term Contract with a review to be retained permanently in the business
- Close to public transport
- Fantastic progression opportunities
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.