- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 2 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver’s license and reliable car
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
- Up to $35 per hour + Super + Mileage
- Commencing Monday 6th September 2021
- Working 3 days a week, 10am-3pm!
- Working from home opportunity, with necessary travel for in/out-goings
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.