Seeking a Temporary Property Manager to join their team on a temporary basis with full-time hours, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Preparing leases & bond forms
- Compiling tenancy packs
- Assisting on the ongoing management of 80 properties
- Tenancy references
- Repairs & maintenance
- Inspections and leasing
- Ad Hoc duties
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Clean driving record & a car
- Experience in a Property Management role
- Fantastic written & verbal communication skills
- Strong administration & organisational skills
- Paying $40ph + Superannuation + Mileage
- Support from a BDM
- Free parking on site
- Working for a well renowned global company in their stunning offices
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.