This role is commencing Tuesday 6th July 2021, and you will be required to work Monday to Friday on-going. Duties of the role include:
- Welcome all customers and clients in a warm and friendly manner
- Respond to phone calls and emails from the front reception desk
- Making new appointments and rescheduling existing appointments where required
- Keep the front desk and reception area presentable at all times
- Assist with any other administrative tasks required by staff members
- MUST have at least 6 months experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A high level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Proficient experience with email, internet tools & CRM systems
- Commencing Tuesday 6th July 2021 for an on-going duration
- Hours will be 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 1-hour lunch break (Monday – Friday)
- Paying up to $29ph + Super
- Very close to major transport links and free parking close by!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.