An experienced Sales Trust Accountant is required for a 6-week assignment. You will be responsible for assisting a busy sales team by managing all aspects of their trust accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily receipting of deposit funds and reconciling the trust account
- Manage property settlements / deposit releases
- Disbursement of funds
- Liaise with conveyancers and respond to queries as required
- Act as a key point of contact for the accounts team providing various information as required
- Must have previous residential sales trust accounting experience
- Experience using Agent Box software & Microsoft programs
- Must be tech savvy and have excellent attention to detail
- Will be a self-starter that can work autonomously
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Immediate availability for up to 6 weeks
You will be working in a fun and positive environment with an incredibly professional team.
- Up to $40 per hour + super
- Part time flexible hours!
- Social and professional work environment
- Immediate start, 6-week assignment!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.