You will be managing a perfectly maintained portfolio of 215 Residential properties, with help from a Leasing Consultant / BDM. Day-to-day duties will be mainly office bound and include but are not limited to:
- Creating new tenant files & drawing up leases for signing
- Controlling the vacates process
- Managing rental arrears
- Handling rental reduction
- General repairs & maintenance
- Some accounting required, general daily invoicing
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience as a Senior Property Manager
- MUST have current Certificate of Registration
- Experience using Property Tree software
- Strong communication skills written & verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work co-operatively and independently
Benefits & Culture:
- Temp to perm opportunity with a fantastic agency!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Multi Award winning office
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.