Reporting into the Director of Property Management this role will see you looking after a portfolio of 150 spread evenly across 3 buildings (all within 10kms of the CBD) all of which offer parking for you. There is plenty of admin support and a Leasing Consultant so you will be able to handle this portfolio effectively and efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Complete control of rent roll of around 150
- Landlord liaison
- Arrears control
- Periodic and outgoings
- Defect issues (in new building)
- Managing escalated issues
- Attend and prepare for tribunal
- At least 3 years experience in a Property Manager role
- Great knowledge of the Act
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Immaculate in presentation
- Fierce work ethic as there is great room for progression
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Knowledge of Property Tree & Inspection Manage
- Understanding of IRE, Flick it over, Log it Out (not essential)
- Work for a renowned Property Group
- Monday to Friday only
- Parking provided in each building
- Loads of great team building & social activities
- An approachable and easy going Director
- The chance to really take your career to the next level
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.