My client is an established private development and property group with developments across Sydney and Melbourne. A small yet highly successful business with a solid reputation that is offering an exciting opportunity for a mature minded and experienced Bookkeeper to join the business for a 3 month contract.
This part time 3 month contract is based on the North Shore and is Monday - Friday with flexibility on the days and hours you will work. You will split your time across a variety of tasks which include bookkeeping and PA tasks, you will need to have exposure to property management as my client has a large private investment portfolio that you will take care of. Your responsibilities will include;
- Manage payment of invoices & oversee cash flow
- Liaison with managing agents to ensure rents & invoices are paid
- Diary management & booking appointments
- Domestic & international travel arrangements
- Prepare budgets, chase quotes & other ad hoc duties
- Credit control
- Screening calls, monitor emails & office management
- Solid knowledge of MYOB
- 5 years Bookkeeping experience
- Experience in Real Estate highly desirable
- Full availability 3 days per week
- A flexible can do attitude to help right across the business
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Flexibility on the days you work between Monday-Friday
- 3 month contract
- $32 per hour + super
- Easy access to parking
- Small close knit team with very low turn over
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.