About The Client:
One of Australia's fastest growing & diverse property investment groups & they are specialists in helping investors to build their own diverse property portfolio using our proven investment system - the Portfolio Approach. This is a multi-faceted business that offers clients a well-rounded experience when buying property. This is the type of property group you want to join now in the midst of fast growth so you can progress & drive your career further within this exciting and highly rewarding industry.
This is a fast paced & varied role that requires an experienced real estate administrator that understands the entire sales process from exchange through to settlement & client operations to ensure a smooth settlement process.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of support to numerous staff members in the Branch Administration Support team.
- $27 PH + Super
- Friendly Team & Highly Professional
- Newly renovated North Sydney Office
- Monday to Friday role
- No car required, close to the train line
- Must have the ability to speak English & Mandarin fluently
- Strong written communication skills both in English & Mandarin
- Solid administration skills along with strong system skills in office & databases with in the real industry
- Strong & confident customer service skills
- Have a high level of resilience & is driven/positive when faced with challenges
- Well-presented &professional in terms of style, approach & professional attire
- Flexible, adaptable & a Team Player
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0480 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.