My client is one of the largest joinery and kitchen manufacturers in the industry and specialises in providing services to the Architectural, Commercial, Project Builder and Retail Markets. Based in Greater Western Sydney area, this company is a dedicated family owned and operated company with a fantastic team culture and they are currently looking for temporary support in the Maintenance team.
Seeking a Customer Liaison / Maintenance Coordinator to join the team, Monday to Friday, this is a temporary role with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. The role will offer a variety of tasks that will keep you busy each day, and will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Logging emails of defects on new kitchens
- Recording problems and coordinating with the Maintenance team to attend sites
- Contact customers and confirm visits
- Record and assist with warranty work
- Manage Maintenance team diaries to make sure they are attending jobs as required
- Customer liaison and care
To be successful for this role you MUST have:
- Immaculate presentation
- Immediate & ongoing availability
- Excellent presentation
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse Balcombe 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates. www.facebook.com.au/TempTalent