My client is a large construction and hotel group with stunning offices based in the bustling inner city. With a huge number of staff and a fantastic reputation within the industry, this multi award winning group is celebrating 50 strong years in the market and they are ready to take on an experienced customer service coordinator to join the team.
This role is a 6 month contract with the potential to turn permanent; you work closely with the corporate marketing and sales departments and their valued clients as the first point of contact for all pre settlement inquiry. You will be based across multiple sites in the North West and Inner West where you will be responsible for:
- CRM database management & reporting
- Booking and attending pre settlement inspections
- Preparing settlements packs & handling defect issues
- Communication to the sales team to update on clients & settlement progress
- Additional back up to the marketing team & ad hoc admin tasks
- Excellent customer service & relationship management skills
- 12-24 months real estate or property experience highly preferable
- Clear & confident communication both written & verbal
- Ability to think on your feet & problem solve
- Strong administration skills with intermediate knowledge of MS office
My client promotes an inclusive work environment where each and every team member has one another's back and helps across any part of the business if required. They have the latest technology and systems in place and the team are all experienced and professional. This team is a social bunch that sit in an open plan office, and they also enjoy team dinners, project launch events and awards parties.
A Monday - Friday role with no car required, you will be paid a generous base salary up to $65,000 pro rata with the potential to go permanent beyond this contract. You will have the opportunity to align your career with an industry leader whilst working with multiple departments.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.