My client is an influential, private property group who pride themselves on their reputation in the investment and wealth creation space. They are a young yet experienced organisation who have aligned themselves with some of the country's top developers to ensure they are seen as true leaders in the investment market. With a very solid reputation this established and fast growing company has attracted a large pool of investors that need to now be serviced and managed by an experienced Property Manager.
Seeking a Leasing Consultant to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist with the migration of 60 properties to a new managing agent. This role calls for an immediate start and will last for 4 weeks with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all compliance for portfolio change over
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Arrears management
- Making copies of files and archiving files
- Checking new agreements are in place and correctly completed
- CRM system management and data entry
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 2 years Property management experience essential
- Experience with changing a portfolio to a new managing agent highly desirable
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Benefits & Culture:
- $28 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- CBD based office
- Residential portfolio of 60 managements
- Immediate start, 4 week assignment
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.