An Inner City based creative agency that has an enviable host of clients that include luxury European fashion brands, major developers, corporate training groups, hotels and restaurants to name a few. Set in stunning harbour side offices with a small and professional team this company has an incredible reputation managing strategy, brand and creation.
This role is best suited to someone stepping out of residential real estate in a marketing coordinator role or from a similar Junior Account Manager position. This role will see you supporting a busy Senior Account Manager where you will be mostly office based handling any inbound administrative requests when the AM is in client meetings and away from the office. You will work closely with external suppliers, chase outstanding artwork to ensure deadlines are met as well as act as a point of contact for client requests.
- Previous marketing coordinator experience in resi real estate
- Highly organised, creative, enthusiastic and personable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive with a can do attitude
- Experience working in Asia (highly desirable but not essential)
- 6 week contract with the potenial to go permanant
- $30ph-$35ph + Super
- Ultra modern inner city based office, no car required
- Progression into an Account Manager role
- Ongoing career development
- Attend client functions & team social events
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.