My client is a prominent, large & highly reputable government organisation based in Western Sydney. This is a rare opportunity to come through the Temp Talent office where you DO NOT need prior Property Management experience. This wonderful team are seeking a Part Time Property Manager to join their team with COMPLETE training provided to assist you on your way to managing a well-run portfolio based in the East.
This fun & exciting government contract calls for an immediate start & will be a 6 month contract. Offering a fully serviced company car, IPad, Laptop & company phone, this Property Management role is Monday - Friday with NO Saturdays, 9:30am - 2:30pm.
- Annual & periodic inspections
- Ready house inspections
- Pre-vacate inspections
- Final inspections
- Welcome visits
- Reporting maintenance issues
- Property Management workflow
- Approval of some invoices
- IMPERATIVE to have the highest levels of Customer Service skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise
- Faultless knowledge of the Act
- Current Certificate of Registration & Clean driver's license
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.