My client is a CBD based hotel and serviced office group that have an impressive portfolio of properties and a huge focus on tenant and guest experience. Their assets are placed in key Sydney locations and have a sleek yet industrial look to their brand and portfolio. This group is incredibly different but still very much a part of the property industry so if it's a change you are after this could very well be it.
A Monday - Friday role supporting one of the busy Directors to help his day run as smoothly as possible your responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings & take minutes
- Liaise with the Director's clients & external consultants
- Prepare & amend correspondence, agreements, & reports
- Assist with lease, contracts, & agreement reviews
- Conducting property inspections
- Property & market research
- Email, diary & travel management
- 3 years Personal Assistant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage a number of tasks in fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in property development or real estate preferable
A busy and dynamic group beyond your traditional real estate office that offer a supportive and fun work place, they have a variety of client types from busy corporates to creative entertainers and urban hipsters so no two days will be alike. A professional work place and a highly skilled team that are mature in their approach and all willing to go the extra mile.
This is a Monday - Friday role where you will work one on one to support a busy Director and have full responsibility of running his day. A rewarding base salary and scope to take on more responsibility, being CBD based there is no car required nor do you need a certificate of registration.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.