You will be responsible for the day to day management of a residential portfolio and will be involved in all facets of portfolio management from;
- In/outgoing & periodic inspections
- Handling repairs & maintenance issues
- Chasing rental arrears
- Rental reviews
- Lease preparation & lease sign ups
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
- At least 24 months experience in property management
- Knowledge of Console and Trust accounts
- Current Certificate of Registration & thorough knowledge of the act
- Driver's License and reliable car
- Exceptional communication & problem solving skills
The Benefits & Culture:
My client offers a fun, social yet busy and rewarding work environment. With supportive Directors and plenty of scope to grow this department this opportunity is more than just portfolio management and is not to be overlooked!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Yvette 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.