- Co-ordinating maintenance & repairs
- Liaising directly with Landlords & Tenants
- Tenancy agreement preparation & sign-ups
- Arrears, termination notices & rent reviews
- In/outgoing & periodic inspections
- General adhoc duties
- Open & friendly personality
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Previous property management experience
- Faultless presentation with an ability to work hard & unsupervised
- KNOWLEDGE of REST/FILE SMART & INSPECTION MANAGER
- Certificate of Registration & own car
- 2 Week Temp Assignment
- $35ph - $40ph + Super + Mileage
- Tech Savvy
- Ongoing support
- Fabulous & Modern Office Environment
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.