Our Client are a young yet experienced organisation who have aligned themselves with some of the country's top developers to ensure they are seen as true leaders in the investment market. Their office is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD & has a solid reputation that is well established.
- Assistance with portfolio management
- Lease renewal and rent reviews
- Repair and maintenance
- Lease sign-ups and preparation
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
- Open for inspections & application processing
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Solid work ethic with strong attention to detail
- Drivers licence & reliable car
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Mandarin speaking desirable
- Current certificate of registration
- Minimum 6 months real estate/leasing/property management experience
- $20-25 ph + Super + Mileage
- Ongoing training
- Onsite Parking
- Learn & grow your property management & customer service skills
- Monday to Saturday role with a day of in lieu during the week
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse Balcombe 0450 080 085
or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.