A young, energetic and sleek agency based in the heart of the Sydney CBD this group has a focus on project sales and marketing, property management and residential re-sales. With a huge surge in growth over the past twelve months this group is looking to expand its sales and property management base along with the team.
Working closely with the Director you will help co-manage a residential portfolio of 120 managements as well as help to bring on new business. This role will see you transition into a full time Business Development Manager long term but initially will see you responsible for:
- Routine, and in/outgoing inspections
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Arrange and conduct open for inspections
- Manage repairs and maintenance
- Prepare leases and lodge bonds
- Handle new business inquires and appraise rental values
- Fluent Mandarin language skills
- 12 -24 Months Property Management experience
- Knowledge of Console highly desirable
- A current certificate of registration
- A clean drivers licence
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu
- $30 ph + Super + Comms on new business
- Access to company car
- 6 week contract with the potenial to go full time
- Ongoing training
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.