This role is predominately Monday - Friday, you will only be required to Saturdays when required for leasing. You will assist in managing a portfolio of 140 properties with plenty of support. Day to day will include the following:
- Conducting ingoing/outgoing and routine inspections
- General repair and Maintenance
- At least 12 months experience in property management
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Driver's License and reliable car
- Exceptional communication & problem solving skills
The Benefits & Culture:
My client offers a fun, social yet busy and rewarding work environment. With supportive Directors and plenty of scope to grow this department this opportunity is more than just portfolio management and is not to be overlooked!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Yvette 0450 080 085 Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.