Located in Sydney's prestigious Lower North Shore, this is an office that is at the top if their game, part of a boutique franchise group they keep going from strength to strength. With all of the latest systems & technologies along with their streamline processes, this office is rapidly expanding and they are currently on the lookout for a Temp Property Officer to support 3 busy property managers.
- Assist/deal with enquiries
- Attend Ingoing's & Outgoing's
- Assist with property inspections
- Assist with leasing and lease signs
- Attend Open Home property inspections
- Attend team meetings and training sessions
- General email correspondence
- Ad Hoc administration duties as required
- $27.00-$29.00 ph + Super
- Ongoing support & training
- Fabulous Office Environment
- Great opportunity to step into the Real Estate Industry
- Ideally 12+ months experience in Property Management
- Current Certificate of Registration & own car
- Customer Service Orientated with Open & friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Faultless presentation with an ability to work hard & unsupervised
- Problem solving skills
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse l 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.