Passionately believing in uniquely a crafted service for each of their clients, this office has a very specialised residential portfolio & are consistently delivering the highest quality service to their clients. With a small, tight knit team, my client are looking for a Temporary Property Officer to join their team on a part time basis.
Working alongside the Senior Property Manager, this role is perfect for someone looking to learn from one of the best agencies in the East.
- Completing routine/ingoing/outgoing inspections
- Lease reviews
- Reference checks
- Preparation of Lease & Bond documents
- Property Marketing
- Liaison with Tenants
- Ideally 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills both verbal & written
- Clean drivers licence & reliable car
- $30ph + Super + Mileage
- Amazing Training & Support
- Tech Savvy Office
- No weekends
- 5 week contract
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.