Temp Talent has an opportunity to work within a prestigious automotive company in the Lower North Shore. With flawless showrooms & providing exceptional customer service, our client is seeking a Temporary receptionist to seamlessly slip into the team & assist with the daily administrative duties within the dealership.
- Answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Greeting customers
- Liaising with the Sales team & service department
- Coordinating daily appointments
- Promptly following up enquiries
- Ensuring the showroom is kept clean & tidy
- Administration roles such as data entry & filing
- Well established business
- No car required, easy walk from train station & city bus links
- No weekends
- 4 week assignment
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Ability to multitask & prioritise
- Immaculate presentation
- Clear and confident phone manner
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- 2 year's experience in a reception or administration role
Apply in strict confidence to:
Yvette Harris 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.