- Answering and distributing all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing couriers, as well as incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining inventory levels (stationery, groceries etc.)
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and binding documents
- Plus a variety of other ad-hoc duties as required
- 12 months previous reception/admin experience
- Real Estate experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills with using online technologies
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $25 ph + Super
- No weekends
- No car, close to public transport
- Great, fun & diverse team
- Potential to go Permanent
Apply in strict confidence to:
Yvette 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.