Known for their prestigious Residential & Commercial properties, this dynamic, fun & exciting office are located in the Inner City of Edgecliff. With extensive knowledge of the Eastern suburbs, my client has a strong reputation for customer service & marketing success.
- Welcoming clients
- Answering & directing incoming calls & taking messages
- Collecting & distributing mail & deliveries
- Ordering & maintaining stationary supplies
- Monitoring cleanliness of office meeting rooms & the reception area
- Coordinating meeting rooms for the organisation
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
- $25 ph + Super
- Ongoing training & support
- No car required, close to public transport
- Fabulous Office Environment
- Great opportunity to step into the Real Estate industry
- Possess previous experience in a front of house/reception role
- Have a positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Be excellent at time management
- Have clear & precise communication skills both verbally & written
- Ideally have Real Estate experience/Certificate of Registration
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse Balcombe 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.