Is a committed and professional franchise group that is ranked amongst the best in the business, they have really made their mark on the Sydney property market. Set in ultra modern offices, with the latest systems and technologies they are ahead of their game and a brand to be envied.
Our client is currently looking for a bright, bubbly and switched on candidate to be based on their busy reception desk while also supporting the sales team with administrative tasks. Some of the daily tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for most clients, offering 5 star service
- Answering phones in an efficient & friendly manner
- Collecting & distributing ingoing & outgoing mail
- Ordering stationary & kitchen supplies
- Maintaining the office key register
- Providing the sales team with professional administrative support
- Liaising with vendors & solicitors regarding admin duties
- Creating & maintaining property files for new listings
Experience & skills needed:
- You MUST have at least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to multi task & be able to think on your feet
- A Certificate of Registration is an absolute MUST for this role
This is purely a MONDAY - FRIDAY role in an office that has fantastic staff retention, celebrate birthdays along with plenty of social team events. You will be provided with ongoing training and will be guaranteed career progression provided you work hard along the way!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.