Our client is a committed and professional franchise group that is ranked amongst the best in the business. With an established and hugely successful Sales and Property Management team that have really made a mark on the Sydney property market. Set in ultra-modern offices, with the latest systems
- Being the first point of contract for clients, offering a 5 star service
- Answering phone in an efficient & friendly manner
- Collecting & distributing ingoing & outgoing mail
- Ordering stationary & kitchen supplies
- Maintaining the office key register
- Ad Hoc admin duties
- Bright & bubbly personality
- IMMACULATELY presented
- MUST have a Certificate of Registration or will to get one
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- MINIMUM of 1 year experience in a Real Estate office
This is an office with a fantastic culture & a team that love coming to work every day. Along with plenty of on the job training and mentoring you will get to attend plenty of team bonding sessions & social outings such as Melbourne Cup lunch, monthly team breakfasts & fun filled Christmas parties.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.