We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, organised and career focused individual to coordinate & manage all of the administration functions of our busy recruitment team. Currently going through a rapid growth phase we are after an energetic person who thrives in a fast paced environment. With an excellent chance to progress within the next 12 months into a Recruitment role this is a brilliant opportunity to learn the business entirely.
Established in 2011 as a specialist boutique agency focusing purely on temporary recruitment across the business support functions of the corporate world and in particular, the real estate & property sectors, this role will see you support a busy Recruitment Consultant and the Director to help service our candidates and clients. As a pure administration and customer service focus to start with you will have the scope to move into a Recruitment Consultant within the next 12 months.
Some of your initial responsibilities will include:
- Database management input files, vacancies & ongoing maintenance
- Manage all social media & marketing mailers
- Upload job vacancies to job boards
- Candidate screening
- Booking interviews
- Reference checking
- Compliance management
- Sending all assignment confirmations
- Assist to fill vacancies
The ideal candidate will be coming with 12 months administration experience in an office environment preferably in the recruitment / HR industry or real estate / property industries. Essentials include:
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Excellent ability to listen & understand people
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- An excellent level of written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Previous CRM experience preferred
- $55,000 base salary + company phone
- Monday - Friday
- No car required, close to major transport links
- An abundance of internal & external training
- Progression on offer into a Recruitment Consultant role
- Flowers on your work anniversary & get your birthday off
- Casual Friday's
- Monthly team dinners
If you would love Recruitment as a long term career and want to join a team where you will enjoy going go to work each day, and where you have the opportunity to continually progress your career then we want to talk to you.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.