My client is located in the heart of Sutherland Shire, they have been providing real estate services to the local community for over 25 years and pride themselves on understanding your property needs so that they achieve the best possible results. They have built a reputation in the Sutherland Shire for high performance, enthusiasm, integrity and personalised service and are after a confident Temporary Sales Associate for 6 weeks commencing June 2019 to assist the sales department.
This is a Monday - Saturday role with a day off during the week, you will be assisting the sales department with preparing properties to hit the market and through-out the auction and private treaty campaigns.
- Mange all Pre listing, new listing & listing maintenance
- Assist at auctions as required
- Booking advertising & carrying out open homes
- Liaise with marketing for auction presentations
- Preparation of auction materials and contracts, appraisals
- Performing call backs, writing up agency agreements,
- Preparing canvassing letters and exchanges and settlements
You will be passionate, driven and experienced in a similar role within real estate or property for a minimum 2 years.
- Must be a Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional in your approach
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of My Desktop & RP Office is desirable
- Understanding of the sales process
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday- Saturday with day off in lieu
- 8:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch
- $28 per hour + Super + Mileage
- Work as a part of a highly successful team
- 6 week booking!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.