Known for their local knowledge and backed by a leading global brand with strong connections within the Australasian region, they strongly value client satisfaction, ongoing relationships. Being successful in both Sales & Property Management, with an amazing team who work hard, they also have lots of fun along the way.
- Management a portfolio of 150 residential properties
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
- Conducting ingoing/outgoing and routine inspections
- Tribunal preparation & attendance when required
- Rent reviews & increases
- Leasing and Accounts
- Exceptional communication & problem solving skills
- At least 24 months experience in property management
- Current Certificate of Registration & thorough knowledge of the act
- Driver's License and reliable car
The Benefits & Culture:
- $30-35ph + Super + Mileage
- Ongoing contract l Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Close knit team
- Tech savvy office
- Great people & culture
My client offers a fun, social yet busy and rewarding work environment. With supportive Directors and plenty of scope to grow this department this opportunity is more than just portfolio management and is not to be overlooked!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Elyse 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.