An experienced Senior Property Management Trust Accountant is required for a 4-week assignment. You will be responsible for managing the trust accounts for up to 85 residential properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Trust account bank reconciliation
- Entering & payment of invoices & deposits
- Processing deposits on exchange
- Preparing accounts for settlement & processing settlements
- Preparing cheques & invoice payments
- Processing EOM and Mid month payments
- Additional administrative tasks as directed by the manager
- Immediate availability for up to 4 weeks
- 3 years Property Management trust accounting experience
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Must be able to take direction & have fantastic attention to detail
- Tech savvy and experience working with multiple trust accounts
- Up to $40 per hour + super
- Brisbane CBD location
- Tidy and compliant department
- Social and professional work environment
- Immediate start, 4 week assignment
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.