Temp Talent has an opportunity to work with a family owned Property Development & Construction company operating out of Queensland and New South Wales. Formed in 2007 they deliver efficiently, quality and innovation by disrupting the way the property industry thinks and works!
Calling for an experienced Accounts Administrator this role is based in their Sydney office on the Lower North Shore. This role would be perfect for anyone looking for work 3 days a week, working in a young dynamic office of 15 staff.
- Answer phones and handle incoming inquiries via phone and email
- Preform general office duties such as ordering supplies and general office upkeep
- Administrative duties with account payable & receivable
- Request and follow up on accounting statements
- Office support with word processing and invoice preparation
- reconciliation of daily accounts & data entry
- Prior experience in a similar role accounts admin role
- Needs to have impeccable attention for detail with accounts data entry
- Confident and friendly phone manner
- MUST have experience with Xero software
- Availability 3 days a week ongoing
Benefits & culture:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday only
- Up to $26 per hour + super
- Commencing mid-March ongoing
- Dynamic and great office environment!
- Close to major train links & bus stops
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.