My client is a leading boutique development and construction group based in the heart of Sydney’s East with a focus on residential property right across Sydney. This group have a solid reputation and very low staff turnover, the team members have all worked their way up through the business over the years to senior level positions and now require a temporary account assistant to back up the team with their heavy work load.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for all the administrative accounts tasks throughout the day.
- Day to day use of MYOB
- Manage all accounts payable/receivable
- Credit control for outstanding money in and outside of the organisation
- Read through & help prepare profit & loss statements
- Process payment of bills for assets & ensure all charges are correct
- Assist with EOM as required
Experience & skills required:
To be considered for this role you MUST have a well round accounting background within property or real estate for a minimum 5 years. You will have a solid and confident understanding of MYOB and be experienced with processing payroll. You will be well rounded with an understanding of the most basic accounting task through to more complex issues and questions.
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $30ph + Super
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.