Join an award-winning office that is part of a national franchise group who pride themselves on the ongoing support and training of their close-knit team. With the rapid expansion of the business, they are now in need of increased sales administration support to their sales and marketing teams. This is an opportunity to work with an agency who are key players in their core area.
The role would include:
- General sales and administration support
- Database management and filing
- First point of contact for customer enquiries
- Backing up the campaign coordinator and the office marketing manager
- Prepare marketing materials, opens and auction packs
- Book in listing campaign photography, floorplans etc
- Uploading listings online with open for inspections
- Assist in sales compliance and contracts
- Handle exchanges and settlements
- Prepare market appraisals and listing presentations
Experience and skills required:
- Immaculate presentation and professional manner
- Certificate of Registration MUST
- Previous experience in a real estate agency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Supportive team player
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
Benefits and Culture:
- $25 ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.