My client is a leading boutique development and construction group based in the heart of Sydney's East with a focus on residential property right across Sydney. This group have a solid reputation and very low staff turnover, the team members have all worked their way up through the business over the years to senior level positions and now require a temporary administrator to assist and back up the team with their heavy work load until Christmas.
Reporting into the Office Manager you will be responsible for all the administrative tasks for the team throughout the day.
- Incoming Mail and outgoing mail
- General correspondence via multiple email & phone channels
- Company, Construction, Property Management and Property files maintenance
- Maintain client records through their cloud-based system
- Assist in the tidying up of marketing systems
- Archiving & database updating
Experience & skills required:
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage multiple priorities
- Solid administration experience in a similar industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Supportive team player
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $27ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.