My Client is located in a prominent, high exposure and centrally located hub in Sydney's Inner West. They are seeking a strong Office Administrator to join their ever-growing dynamic team. As an organisation they offer an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person who is wanting to learn from the basics and is available from mid-February for 6 weeks. They pride themselves on achieving outstanding results for their clients and offering the best customer service.
Working in a team of 4 you will be responsible for backing up the department in a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Each of your days will include:
- Handling all incoming calls
- Front of house duties including greeting visiting clients and providing beverages as required
- Overseeing and ensuring a high level of office housekeeping is maintained
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- Managing their social media posts
- General office administration including typing letters, leases, documents, reports
- Collection and processing of incoming and outgoing mail - both electronic and post
The successful candidate must:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and ability to work with colleagues from a variety of disciplines
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $26 per hour + super
- Ample street parking
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5:00pm
- Starting Mid-February
- Possibility for extension
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.