Temp Talent are currently looking for a highly organised administrator with a passion for PR & Marketing to work as part of a small, dynamic team at a well-respected independent Public Relations agency on the Lower North Shore. My client has broadened their knowledge and experience to provide PR consulting, in-house marketing and public relations activities for community and not-for-profit organisations, prestigious brands and properties and influential corporate businesses'.
This a part time role 2 days a week on either Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Fridays to support the Director and would suit someone who is outgoing, upbeat and friendly with administrative experience and a passion for marketing & public relations. This role will be varied, interesting and challenging and you will enjoy contributing to the success and continual growth of this agency. You will need to show initiative, work effectively and independently as well as in a flexible structure where supporting each other is the joint goal.
Your daily duties will include:
- Answer phones, redirect calls and take messages as required
- Assist with brand and marketing research and planning
- Measure and report on social marketing campaigns.
- Document, correspondence and invoice preparation
- Supporting the director with general administrative duties including meeting set up, kitchen duties, phone answering, couriers
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional computer skills predominantly with Microsoft suite & online portals
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- Have high level verbal and written communication skills
- Lower North Shore location w/ parking
- Work alongside a highly successful PR Director
- A role with plenty of responsibility!
- Ongoing part time role
- Up to $25.15ph + Super
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.