This 12-month contract will be working for a fantastic global medical device company that focus on less invasive medical therapies and treatments. They are revolutionizing patient care through their research and developments and are major distributors to over 70 countries worldwide. Based out of their Head Office on the lower North Shore you will be covering a maternity leave contract.
As a Corporate Service Manager will be required Monday- Friday 9am-5pm and be responsible for the day to day management of their Head Office and maintain their existing business relationships.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate corporate operations including HR Coordination, Customer Service & Vendor Management
- Execution of contracts for review, planning and scheduling contracts
- Preparation of invoices support of financial reports and budgets
- Customer service including requests and requirements- ensuring customer satisfaction and retention and offering information services
- High level of administrative tasks including strategic planning, operational support, staff and facility management
- Liaise with their global Head Quarters and provide updates to senior management regarding project status'
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience as a Corporate Service Manager, Office Manager or similar.
- Advanced computer skills including MS word & Excel
- Ability to think ahead and provision a high level of customer service to internal staff and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Immaculate presentation, corporate attire is essential
- Be self-directed, has initiative and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Undergrad or postgrad qualification in Business Management or similar
Benefits & Culture:
- Working for a large global medical distributor!
- 12-month contract commencing mid May 2019
- Up to $40.50ph including superannuation
- Weekly pay & close to public transport!
- Large head office with great team culture and social outings!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the duration of the role we are only shortlisting candidates who hold full working rights, we will not be proceeding with working holiday or student visa applications.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.