Working directly alongside two highly experienced Senior Property Managers you will share every aspect of this meticulously maintained portfolio of 250 properties. Each of your days will include:
- Leasing and processing applications
- Taking Tenant and Landlord enquiries
- Repairs and maintenance
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- Ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
The successful Candidate for this role will be someone who has at least 12 months Real Estate experience ideally in a similar role. You will also have:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Full, clean driver's license
- Reliable car
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great team work skills
- A high level of detail
- A strong work ethic
- REST & File smart experience highly regarded
Benefits & Culture:
- Monday- Friday only
- Opportunity for temp to perm!
- Immediate start
- Up to $28ph + S + M
- Multiple award-winning office
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0480 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.