Based in modern sleek office in a central Inner-City location our client is without a doubt the market leader in their area! They are currently looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant to join their team on a temporary basis for the next 4 weeks. You will be working closely with their most experienced Property Managers in a great supportive environment.
- Managing incoming & existing renal enquiries
- Showing & booking private inspections
- Assisting Senior Property Managers as required
- Processing applications
- Conducting reference checks
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Clean driver’s license & a car
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills, both written & spoken
- Up to $28 per hour + super + mileage
- Full time role including Saturdays with day off in lieu
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Busy, fast paced role with work from home option!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.