A dynamic, sleek and tech savvy agency based in the heart of the CBD, this award-winning team is looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant to join the business on a temporary basis. Set in stunning offices with the latest technology and systems this is truly an office you can have an enjoyable temporary contract with.
Working in an established Property Management team you will work with experienced Property Managers and a skilled Business Development Manager to lease new business and re-lets in the East. This dynamic and fast paced role will see you responsible for:
- Advertising all vacant properties online
- Co-ordinate open times & liaison with tenants
- Prepare leases & carry out lease sign ups
- Follow up all phone & email inquiry from prospective tenants
- Process rental applications & references
- Manage Saturday & mid-week opens
- Getting keys cut and signed out
- 6 - 12 months experience in a leasing role
- Impeccable presentation & communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the East highly preferable
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Good understanding of the leasing process
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $30 per hour + super + mileage
- Flexible work days and hours around inspection times
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Busy & fast paced role
- REST system in place
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0480 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.