Known for their prestigious Residential and Commercial properties, this dynamic CBD based real estate group office is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team for a 4-week assignment.
Seeking a mandarin speaking contracts administrator to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist with the management of their external international contracts. This role calls for an immediate start and will last for 4 weeks with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared client database up to 600 clients
- Deliver correct company information to their international clients
- Discussing exchange & settlement details on existing properties
- Reposing to customer inquiries - high call volume
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Real Estate experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- MUST be fluent in verbal and written mandarin
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $28 per hour + super
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- On site training
- CBD based office
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.