My client specialises in property development within the residential and commercial sectors. Their vision is to grow the company to become one of Sydney's leading property developers. Join this exciting company alongside industry professionals focused on growth with a passion for delivering quality projects. Focusing on a collaborative working culture, working closely together, the team has formed excellent working relationship and are continually expanding on these industry networks. This opportunity offers a unique chance for a potential permanent position within the company, whilst offering exposure to a strong pipeline of iconic projects.
My client is seeking a proactive, confident and adaptable Marketing Assistant to work alongside their Project Marketing Manager.
- Co-ordination of marketing campaigns including print media, sign boards, magazines & brochures
- Manage personal and agent marketing across the small sales team
- Manage all social media accounts & websites
- Stock control of all marketing materials
- Marketing & Sales Administration when required
- Ad hoc Marketing tasks and projects are required
- All agent and Agency marketing
- Organise & assist with corporate events including project & corporate events
- Strong and proven understanding of generalist marketing, communications, PR, media and creative agency management
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing communications
- Ability to assist with marketing communications and brand growth strategies
- Analytical, thorough, detailed, organised, flexible and innovative in problem solving
- Team oriented & Pro-active
- Ability to multi-task with a service orientated approach
- Previous experience in property/real estate industries is highly preferred.
Culture & Benefits
- Work for one of Sydney's largest residential developers
- Monday - Friday
- Up to $30ph + super
- Work in a well-rounded supportive team environment
- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.temptalent.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/temp-talent
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/temptalent/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/temptalent/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2RGEH78
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.