My client is one of Sydney most forward thinking and innovative telecommunications company. Being privately and Australian owned with a strong focus on new products and technologies they have a whole host of awards behind them and are well respected in the community and the media. This group offers high quality products across several divisions, sleek branding that also reflects this along with an elite and highly skilled team that are the best in the business!
My client is looking for a Temporary Marketing Coordinator for the next 6 weeks to assist with their busiest time of the year. In this Monday - Friday role you will be working alongside a team of 9 and assisting the General Manager and Product Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Developing innovative campaigns for their website and Social Media platforms
- Create newsletters & flyers, write blog pieces along with other content creation
- Assisting in 2 major trade shows that will take place in Sydney in August
- Liaising with advertising agencies, suppliers and stakeholders
- Develop and monitor email campaigns
To be successful in this role you need to be coming with a strong understanding of the marketing landscape including web, social media, advertising and emerging technologies along with:
- Strong and confident communicator with excellent grammar and copywriting skills
- Solid experience in a marketing role
- Proven experience in growing social media accounts in a B2C environment
- The ability to manage high priority work flow with tight deadlines
- Highly proficient Graphic Design skills whilst using Photoshop & Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits and Culture:
- Work directly for one of the country's most innovative telecommunications company
- Access to the latest technology and creative programs
- Highly skilled, professional and close-knit team
- Attend project launches & trade shows
- Up to $34ph + super
- Parking Provided on site
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.