This growing industrial design consultancy have won awards for their remarkable architectural design features. They have a great culture and a great reputation in the industry. Currently are seeking a forward-thinking administration assistant to support the office with all office activities for a 4-week assignment.
- Scheduling meetings, travel, accommodation for a team of 5
- Preparing correspondence & drafting letters and emails
- Attending meetings & writing minutes
- Documenting financial activities (expenses)
- Planning, organising and managing events (meetings and functions)
- Answering phones and redirecting calls to correct departments
- Welcoming clients and visitors to the business, offering refreshments
- Manage office resources and supplies
- 12 months office management or administration experience
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge
- Xero accounting software highly desirable but not essential
- Available for entirety of booking, hours are 8am - 4pm Monday- Friday
- An interest in design and architecture is necessary
Benefits and Culture:
- On site parking provided or free shuttle from near by station
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to $28ph + super depending on experience
- Commencing 4th October
- Multi award winning architecture firm
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.