Our client located in Sydney's West is seeking an experienced Office Administrator for a 2-week booking. For over 10 years this well-established independent organisation made a name for providing reliable expert knowledge in their operations. The office has great team culture with fantastic long-standing staff. If you're a local resident, have office management experience and are looking to make some extra money doing temp work close to home then this is the opportunity for you!
This Monday- Friday role will see you man the front desk and assist to the operations team with their daily functions. You must be tech savvy, enjoy meeting and greeting clients and confident with general administrative tasks.
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- Mail merges, data entry, invoice entry, sort daily mail
- General admin and support to the CEO & Operations team as required
- Allocate jobs to service managers using their TSM system
- 6-12 months reception/administration experience required
- Tech savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven & positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Must be available end of June - end of July
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday - Friday, no weekends required
- Flexible school hours
- $25.15 per hour + super
- 2 week booking commencing early January 2019
- Parking provided on site
- Busy role mixing reception with admin tasks
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.