Reporting to the Project Manager you will be working full time Monday- Friday 8.30am–5pm are responsible for the following:
- Ensuring reception area is kept presentable and phone messages are passed to appropriate staff
- Provide effective project support to staff by ensuring deliverables are completed to deadlines
- Maintenance of document management and ensure filing systems are up to date
- Proofing and transcribing documents using provided templates
- Light PA duties to the Directors – travel, administration, dairy management
- Accounts administration duties- entering invoices, logging staff expenses, creating PO numbers
- Ensuring workplace health & safety procedures are followed and logging as needed
- Strong levels of initiative and a strong customer service focus
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills in proofing, formatting and presentations
- Proficient experience with email, internet tools & CRM systems
- Minimum 18 months experience in a similar role
Benefits and Culture:
- This role is Exclusive to Temp Talent!
- Ongoing role starting mid Feb with possibility for a permanent position
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm | 60 min break
- Up to $30ph + Super, depending on experience
- Close to major transport links
- Fun & vibrant office where no two days are the same!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.