Known for their prestigious Residential and Commercial properties, this dynamic CBD based real estate group office is seeking an experienced Mandarin Speaking Personal Assistant for their Chief Executive Officer for 4-month assignment. With extensive knowledge of the Eastern suburbs & the CBD my client has a strong reputation for customer service and marketing success.
Seeking a Mandarin Speaking Personal Assistant to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis and assist the General Manager and CEO in the day to day duties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage ideal day of CEO and General Manager
- All email management and phone correspondence follow ups
- Assisting in the Office relocation and set up
- Undertake adhoc projects as directed
- Preparing, attending & assisting open home inspections
- Preparation of weekly & monthly reports
- Preparing meeting agendas and reconciliation of corporate expenses
- Previous PA experience needed ideally in real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent Mandarin Speaking Only
- A certificate of registration is essential
- Immaculate presentation and a confident phone manner
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $35 ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the stunning Sydney views
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the company
- 4-month assignment starting asap
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.