Temp Talent are currently working on a fantastic Personal Assistant role working with a Director for a 6-week booking. My client is a leading recruitment agency within Sydney's construction market, their focus and mission are knowing the expectations the construction industry demands and finding the right permanent placements for their clients. Covering a 6-week annual leave cover you will be required Monday- Friday in their Inner-City office.
Working side by side to a fast-paced Director each of your days will be varied, some of your initial responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Candidate documentation
- Database management input files, vacancies & ongoing maintenance
- Send marketing mailers
- Upload job vacancies to relevant portals
- Booking interviews for Director
- Reference checking of candidates
- Compliance management
- Sending all assignment confirmations
- Client and Candidate liaison
- Reception duties on ad hoc basis
Temp Talent are looking for candidates who has at least 12 months solid Personal Assistant experience in an office environment preferably in the recruitment or HR industry.
- A hard working, determined & can-do attitude
- Excellent ability to listen & understand people
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- An excellent level of written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Previous CRM experience preferred
- Up to $28ph + superannuation
- Monday - Friday only
- 6-week temp role!
- No car required, close to major transport links
- Work one on one with the Director
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.